Opp2083- Wrist strap
- Universal design fits left and right hand.
- Provides comfortable compression and support.
- Place thumb into the thumb locking area of wrist warp.
- Pull the strap forward across back of hand and wrap around the wrist.
- Secure the hook and loop strap do desired compression.
- Wrist Strain
- Weak Wrist
Opp 2182- Wrist Splint with Elastic Strap
- An elastic wrist strap gives greater wrist stability.
- Reversible aluminum splint may be easily be relocated to fit right or left hand.
- Position the contoured stay on the palm side of hand.
- The top strap goes between the thumb and forefinger and attaches at the back of hand.
- Secure each hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Wrap and secure the reinforced strap to desired compression.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Severe wrist sprain
Opp2388 Deluxe wrist Stabiliser
- 9-inch contoured wrist splint, removable according to individual need, provides firm support to stabilize the wrist joint.
- Hook and loop closure provides multistage adjustment, enabling separate modulation of width for palm, wrist, and forearm.
- The easy-fasten reinforced strap helps hold splint to wrist.
- Universal size – The splint can be moved to fit either left or right hand
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Mueller Wrist brace
MUE6387 _ Mueller Adjust-To-Fit Contoured Wrist Brace
Adjust-to-Fit® Contoured Wrist Brace has internal stays for secure rigid support. Simply pull the tabs and have total control over the amount of compression you want to achieve. Provides comfortable, maximum support and compression for weak, sore, or injured wrists. Ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, or for use supporting the wrist following cast removal.
- One size fits most
- Contoured, ergonomic shape allows movement of fingers for writing, typing, etc.
- Lightweight, breathable and soft materials – fits easily under clothing
- Odour resistant, antimicrobial
- Not made with natural rubber latex, or neoprene
- Patent Pending
Measure Wrist Circumference 12.7cm – 20.3cm
Mueller Carpal Tunnel Wrist Brace
Designed for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and supporting weak or injured wrists. Helps relieve pain and swelling while maintaining full range of movement of thumb and fingers. Lightweight and breathable for all-day wear and night use. Wrist stabilizer protected by the AEGIS Microbe Shield®: Controls or eliminates odors, unsightly stains and product deterioration caused by the growth of bacteria and microorganisms.
- Neoprene Free
- Two adjustable straps for custom fit
- Breathable fabrics
- Metal spoon provides rigid support
- Fits left or right
- Made from Latex-Free materials
Padded splints offer comfortable finger support.
- Padded splints offer comfortable finger support
- Made of malleable, anodized aluminum with non-allergenic foam
- Use for protection of distal finger or immobilization of acute injury
Creates a counterforce effect to help relieve ulnar wrist pain. Designed specifically for people experiencing ulnar sided wrist pain and mid-carpal instability. Mid-carpal instabilities are caused by ligament damage in the wrist.
The Ulnar Booster is biomechanically correct, and can help this problem by realigning and stabilising the carpal (wrist) bones while depressing the ulnar styloid.
Features: Designed specifically for people experiencing ulnar sided wrist pain and midcarpal instability.The Ulnar Booster is biomechanically correct, and can help by realigning and stabilizing the carpal (wrist) bones while depressing the ulnar styloid. The support straps combined with the foam boosting insert provides a boost of the ulnar carpus while depressing the ulnar head. This counterforce effect is helpful for conditions such as TFCC pathology, persistent ulnar sided wrist pain after wrist fracture, midcarpal instability, and ECU tendonitis.
When worn properly, the Ulnar Booster Wrist Splint should feel like a counterforce on the ulnar side of the wrist.Made of 1/16″ (2mm) perforated neoprene with terry liner to keep skin cool and comfortable.Can be trimmed with scissors for a more personalized fit.
OPP2389 – Thumb StabilizerFeatures:Metal thumb stay helps ease burden on joint and soft tissue around thumb, while allowing palm and finger movement for daily activityApplication:Thumb sprainThumb arthrosisPost-operativeDe Quervain’s disease