Oppo Knee support 1021
The knee joint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral
ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization
- Provides compression for weak or overstressed knee.
- Open patella design relieves pressure.
- Exclusive reinforced patella stabilizer to prevent displacement.
- Helpful for post-operative knee problems, strains and arthritis.
OPPO Knee stabiliser
- Two medial and lateral spiral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Heat retention and compression reduces potential for strain or injury.
- Adjustable for custom fit.
- Position the opening over kneecap and be sure the two lateral stays are on each side of knee.
- Wrap and secure the shorter strap behind knee joint, between upper and lower straps.
- Wrap and secure the upper and lower straps to front of support.
- Knee instability
- Mild strain/ sprain
- Collateral ligament injury
AOK36 AllCare Ortho Knee Stabiliser
Features: Pull on design
Hook and loop closures for secure fit
Two lateral and two medial spiral steel stays for extra support and stability
Circular Patella Buttress stabilizes the patella and prevents patella displacement
Bilateral spiral steel stays provide medial and lateral support
Helps prevent patella displacement
Provides warmth and compression.
Mild Knee Instability ArthritisKnee Strain/Sprain
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
Designed to fit the upper portion of the tibia and calf.
Provides compression and support over the calf and shin.
Retains body heat to warm shin and increase blood circulation.
Minimizes the potential for future injuries.
How To Wear:
Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
Insert foot into support and pull up to the shin.
OPP1040 – Thigh Supprt
Features: Provides comfortable compression for weak or overstressed thigh and hamstring muscles. Helps reduce pain from tendonitis. Retains body heat to warm the thigh and increase blood circulation. Minimizes the potential for future injuries.
How To Wear: Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.Insert foot into the support and pull up to the thigh.
Application: Thigh strain / sprain